RFR - A kerberos and ldap server available for participants of the SSSD test day

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Feb 24 00:49:59 UTC 2010

Apologies, forgot to include sgallagh and jgalipea to the initial cc
list.

On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 14:45 -0700, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 2:36 PM, James Laska <jlaska at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > A kerberos and ldap server available for participants of the SSSD test
> > day
> >
> > Project plan (Detailed):
> > We need both a kerberos and LDAP server available to test F-13
> > SSSDbyDefault changes.  Specifically (provided by sgallagh):
> >

> A couple of questions:
>
> This needs to be publicly accessible versus inside of colo

Yes, this would be publicly accessible and needed only for the test day.

> The LDAP needs to be added/controlled by?

I believe we may need to provide you with an initial data set to
populate.  Alternatively, we request permissions so that information can
be added as we go.  Stephen (cc'd) may have a preference here.

Thanks,
James