Goals for F13?

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Jan 6 16:35:50 UTC 2010

So F13 is underway, we should get our list of F13 goals together.  So what
would you like to see (and will be working on) for F13?

For example, I know Jon and Dennis are working on the mail man migration.

The major features include:

 1) Getting virt_web into Fedora
 2) download.fedoraproject.org (based on boot.kernel.org)
 3) AutoQA (I'm mostly a support role here for the QA team)
 4) Fedora Insight (With marketing team)

Minor updates:
 1) Replace /mnt/koji (with dennis)
 2) Replace the blade center (with a new one)
 3) Puppet cleanup (and module publication)

I figure that averages out to more than one important thing per month +
all the day to day stuff, that'll keep me busy :)  Oh, and as always help
wanted for those who have time.

What does everyone else have?

	-Mike