Review Board

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Jan 6 18:27:09 UTC 2010

I've had a couple of requests for this come up recently:

It's unassigned at the moment.  I'm fine with running it on fedorahosted
provided the following requirements get met.

1) It doesn't see high load.  I have no idea how review board does what it
does, but hosted1 is already pretty overloaded (had an outage last night
just from that).  While I'd expect the review board to be low traffic and
low resource hog I have no idea.

2) What are the storage requirements for this?

Anyone out there with experience and are inclined to get this in hosted?
Is this something that would be better on one of our collab servers or
does it actually have to integrate with hosted somehow?

	-Mike