introduction

Bert Desmet biertie at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 8 00:02:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

My name is Bert Desmet, and I would like to help somewhat in the
infrastructure team. I know the Fedora project already a bit as I am an
ambassador for about a year now. You can find some useful info about me
here:  fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:Biertie

So, I am a student, and I am eager to learn more about system
administration. The things I already know is from testing on my fedora
machines, and my centos server. So I know the basics from some things. I
am especially interested in getting to know the tools used to keep a
professional infrastructure running -something they don't learn you at
school-

if you have any questions about me, or you want to suggest something,
you can find me a lot on irc, or via the mailing lists off course.

best regards,
Bert Desmet