Hosted requests

Jorge A Gallegos kad at blegh.net
Fri Jan 22 00:31:52 UTC 2010

Currently there's no way to assign tickets as much as each one going to
the list and cherry-pick the requests we believe we can attend. I'd
really like to have some automated way to do this as well, but I don't
think trac has such facilities, now, I am not a trac expert, but I'll
start looking into solutions.