Introduction

portn0k portn0k at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 01:20:00 UTC 2010

Hi, im Ethan, and this is my introduction.  my hobbies consist of
programming (C/Perl), snowboarding, and doing security work on networks
I admin.  FreeBSD is my favorite server OS.  im trying to get my hands
on some cisco gear also to start learning what i need to to get some
certs.  i'm a Computer Systems Security major at Colorado Technical
University, and enjoying every minute of my courses.

For quite some time i've wanted to be a part a large project, and the
fedora project seems like it'll do the trick.  I cant wait to get
started doing anything i can do to help out.

thanks for reading this.

- Ethan