Introduction

Wiora Matthias matthias.wiora at microwallet.net
Thu Jul 1 11:10:06 UTC 2010

Heyho,

I'm Matthias, 20 and a working system engineer / junior consultant.
You may have a short overview of my server-infrastructure - on which I'd
like to provide Services for the fedora server-team also :)
http://microwallet.net/?page_id=37

Actually I've updated my CV located here:
http://openwallet.de/wp-content/uploads/mw_20100318_cv-en.pdf

So please have a look and tell me where I could support you as well as it
could be possible ;)
I'm familiar with the most virtualization techniques and products. So
there I'd like to support :)

Please let me know if I'm allowed to apply to the sysadmin-group to get
involved of updates and mails.

greetings from London,
µatthias R. Wiora