Introduction

Liam Dunn liam.dunn144 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 07:58:56 UTC 2010

Hey guys,
I'm Liam Dunn, and looking to participate in an open source project that
will let me put my current knowledge into practice, and also further extend
my knowledge, particularly in the areas of system administration of Linux
systems and networking. Having done some looking around, Fedora looks like
the ideal place.

I am in Year 9 at high school (equivalent to a high school sophomore in the
US), and have been coding for 6 years in a wide variety of languages, such
as Python, Ruby, C, C#, JavaScript, Lisp, and have also dabbled in languages
such as C++, Haskell, and Io. I have been using Linux for 3 years now.

I am located in Melbourne, Australia, and spend a lot of time on IRC under
the name "baddog", particuarly Freenode, and Ninthbit, a small IRC network
which I help operate.

I would particularly like to get involved with sysadmin-devel, sysadmin-noc,
and sysadmin-tools.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys,
Liam