Introduction

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 14:51:32 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jul 03, 2010 at 08:41:58AM +1000, Liam Dunn wrote:
> Development would be better at this stage, as I have more experience there.

If you're looking at doing development we have a variety of web apps in
Fedora that we need to maintain.  We tend to write everything we do in
python.

Quick question -- do you have any experience making releases of software?
Particularly software that uses python's distutils?  We currently have
a bottleneck getting a few releases out the door and making some alpha
candidate tarballs might be a good way to start.

-Toshio  (abadger1999 on irc)