Whereabouts

Ricky Elrod codeblock at elrod.me
Tue Jul 6 09:00:34 UTC 2010

Hey Brad - just to keep you up to date, tobyh is still awaiting a response from Peter, but I'm getting
a feeling we're going to end up having to maintain nagios3 in the infra repo. Are you going to
be able to attend this week's meeting, we can discuss it there, and see what some -mainers think.

I haven't been doing too much either, working with baddog/Liam a bit on the hosted script, and
some misc stuff as it comes up.

All the best with the new job, by the way. Sounds like it should be fun :)