Sponsored groups

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 17:48:08 UTC 2010

In the next few days I plan to make an alpha FAS release for staging. Its
taking me some time to come up to speed on how things are done in the
distutils world. Sorry for the top post, on my phone.

On Jul 8, 2010 12:03 PM, "Toshio Kuratomi" <a.badger at gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 09:03:30AM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Jul 2010, Paul W. Frields ...
We're kind of without a release manager/owner for FAS right now.  Someone
who can stay abreast of the state of the code, lay out what needs to be
fixed in order to move to a new version, etc.

I think that we can make a new point release with the invite-only
functionality and not break anything but I'm not 100% certain on that -- the
SA brokenness, I think lives on its own branch -- it's part of upgrading
from SA-0.4 to SA-0.5.

-Toshio