New entrant

Vijay Gharge vijay.gharge at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 14:11:23 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

Myself Vijay Gharge from Mumbai, India. I am avid linux user and am using
linux since 2004.

Currently am working with telco / isp and am hanlding servers running linux
mainly RHEL as well as providing telco application support.

I spend most of the time on linux networking, bash & perl scripting, os and
application installations along with basic c, php knowledge.

Am interested assiting / contributing to the open source community. Kindly
guide me towards putting my efforts in open source contribution!

Best Regards,
Vijay