New entrant

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Thu Jul 22 16:21:45 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 07:41:23PM +0530, Vijay Gharge wrote:
>    Hello everyone,
>    *
>    Myself Vijay Gharge from Mumbai, India. I am avid linux user and am using
>    linux since 2004.
>    *
>    Currently am working with telco / isp and am hanlding servers running
>    linux mainly RHEL as well as providing telco application support.
>    *
>    I spend most of the time on linux networking, bash & perl scripting, os
>    and application installations along with basic c, php knowledge.
>    *
>    Am interested assiting / contributing to the open source community. Kindly
>    guide me towards putting my efforts in open source contribution!

Vijay, thanks for joining.  Would your company be willing to sponsor a
Fedora mirror or dedicated hosting?  We have very few mirrors in
India, and no dedicated hosting (for our GeoIP-based web site
serving).

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Mirroring for details
on what we'd look for from a mirror.

Thanks,