Search Engine on start.fedoraproject.org (fwd)

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu Jul 22 23:45:08 UTC 2010

FYI, this topic came up recently.  I sent it to FAB because it was
initially impactful to start.fp.o as a whole (and policies) but we're also
starting to talk about infrastructure policies and I wanted to make sure
everyone here was in the loop.

Start of thread:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2010-July/008750.html

Policy in question: