FIG Sponsor request

touruni touruni touruni at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 16:26:45 UTC 2010

It said to keep bugging until I get a sponsor. So here I am again. :) -
touruni

 All,

Per initiation procedure outlined here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingSponsored

Will someone be kind enough to sponsor this semi-young lad who has:

- 10 Years of experience in IT
- 1 Year of Python programming
- 3 Year of RHEL Administration
- RT/Nagios/The Grinder/Xen/Kickstart/Plone/Django

I am interested the items listed below :

Python
Script writers and automators
Virtualization
Building and build environments

Ideally i would like to work on all things that utilizes python. I am
looking to develope my python programming skills. Whether it be a program
that needs to written or a script or updating something
that is python.

I am applying from Sacramento, California / PST. I am interested in working
on the team because I have a passion to learn. I want to sharpen my skills
and collaborating with others who have the same
passion.

Best,
Sophon Im

 <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingSponsored>