FIG Sponsor request

touruni touruni touruni at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 18:55:48 UTC 2010

Mike,

All my experience with Django and Plone have been personal use. I am not an
expert by any means. Unfortunately I have not used TurboGears, though I can
certainly learn. It's hard for me to gauge what level of skill you guys are
looking for, maybe a test run to see if I can perform the task or not?
Otherwise I'm also open to other items that utilizes python aside from web,
if fit in. What I seek is an opportunity to further my python skills.

touruni