New guy question

Matt Micene matt.micene at dlt.com
Thu Jul 29 12:49:35 UTC 2010

Too true, I've spent most of my sysadmin career watching documentation
wither on the vine.  It's repetitive, uninteresting and unscriptable so
we ignore it after the first go round :)

-matt

Don’t let virtualization uncertainty affect your ability to consolidate and enhance system performance. Learn how to break down barriers to open source virtualization adoption today: http://www.dlt.com/virt-barriers