Allow myself to introduce... myself!

Brad Hubbard brad at brand-hubs.com
Tue Jun 1 08:51:30 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I have about seventeen years of experience in IT and have been using
Linux since I first install Red Hat 4.0 in about '93 or '94 I guess. I
know a few compiled languages with C++ being the stand out and have
exposure to many scripting languages including bash scripting, PHP and a
current interest in learning Python. I'm familiar with many of the
protocols that form the foundations of the "net" and have extensive
exposure to many and varied Fedora packages and open source software.
Nothing unusual.

I have noticed from posts in this list that sysadmin-noc could use
people and given this is read only access it's probably the safest place
to start as well :) I have been conversing with dgilmore on IRC and he
has kindly agreed to sponsor me (obviously a fearless soul).

Cheers, I look forward to working with you all,
Brad