discussions on statistics in fedora: new list, or use this one?

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Wed Jun 16 14:03:26 UTC 2010

(regarding https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2223)

I was going to create a new list for statistics discussions within
Fedora -- datanommer development, requests for numbers from
applications, and general talk about what data should/could be
collected.

The list topic seems to fall under the general topic of the
infrastructure list, so it was suggested that I just have that
discussion on this list. However, I talked with a few people that were
interested in Fedora's statistics projects and they were more keen on
joining a list just for stats discussions.

I don't particularly care one way or another, so I'd like to know if you
all are OK with having these sorts of discussions on this list. I'm not
sure how much noise to anticipate.

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>