self-introduction

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 18:09:16 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Joel <joelgm1986 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 06/15/2010 01:57 AM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 5:07 AM, Joel<joelgm1986 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>

>>> Personal Information:
>>> English Name: Joel Graber Miller
>>> Chinese Name: Zhou Wei Wei
>>> Birthday: 13/07/1986
>>> Gender: Male
>>> University: UESTC (University of Electronic and Science Technology of
>>> China)
>>> Education: Bachelor of Science
>>> Duration: 2006.09 ~ 2010.06
>>> Major: Network Engineering
>>> Mobile: (+86)13408088141
>>> Email: joelgm1986 at gmail.com
>>>

>> Welcome. What areas are you interested in on the websites.
>>

> Hi, I'd like to do something about System Admin, and now learning web
> programming in Python, hopefully I can do both well.

No problem. The System Administration email list is  "Fedora
Infrastructure" <infrastructure at lists.fedoraproject.org>,  and you can
look over our current 'issues' in our trac
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/

We are working on how we can better get a match between projects and
people so please look around and then email the list with your
questions..

--
Stephen J Smoogen.