Cleaning out sysadmin- groups

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 01:09:47 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 05:40:07PM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> We have a lot of requests for access that have historically piled up.
> I would like to go through and clear them all out later this week, but
> figured I should ask first.

It's fine with me.  One thing that would be good (take this as a wishlist,
not as a blocker):  Get a new fas release out that has invite-only groups.
that way once we clean the groups, we can set them invite-only nad not have
to do it again.

This was going to be an item for ricky to do this summer but he's been
occupied with more important matters at home.  If we could get someone else
to step up to do the bit of coding that's left and get the release out the
door, it would help all the FAS groups from having to do these periodic
cleanings.

-Toshio