Voting -- name ballot for F14, starting Tue 2010-05-04

Mark Chappell tremble at tremble.org.uk
Tue May 4 07:05:05 UTC 2010

On 2 May 2010 20:50, Paul Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe Mark Chappell was prepared to help set up the election, to
> be called "Fedora 14 Release Name," which should run from 0001 UTC on
> 2010-05-04 to 2359 UTC on 2010-05-10. Mark, is that correct?  Or do
> you need some assistance from me or someone on the Infrastructure
> crew?

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.  I dropped offline for
the UK public holiday yesterday.  As it currently stands you need
direct access to the DB so I wouldn't have been able to do this on my
own anyway.

The SOP got written up a while back.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Voting_Infrastructure_SOP

For the curious there's a more admin friendly (read no longer needs
direct DB access) version of voting that I've been working on :
https://publictest1.fedoraproject.org/voting/admin/

Mark