Trip to PHX

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed May 5 14:26:09 UTC 2010

I'll be headed to Phoenix next week to install some new servers and a
blade center.  This is smack dab in the middle of our freeze.  I'm going
to try my best to honor that but if I need to power down a host to move it
or reboot something I'll make sure to submit the change requests.

Going through my todo list I've only got 6 physical hosts to move none of
which are considered frozen.  (current xen2 is going to become bxen4, the
other 5 are all QA boxes which are going to be moved into the cloud rack.
The QA hosts aren't actually in use so they're not frozen either)

	-Mike