Another Hello

Rob Marti robmartiwork at gmail.com
Fri May 7 19:50:16 UTC 2010

I've been lurking in #fedora-admin for a few days now, and figured I'd
introduce myself.  My name is Rob Marti, I have my RHCE, and after
using Red Hat at my job for the past few years, I decided to get
involved with the Fedora Project.  Since I'm not a really strong
coder, development is out, and being partially colorblind means web
design stuff is out.  I'm okay with that, however, because I really
like dealing with the backend system administration stuff a lot more.

I think I'd like to be involved in sysadmin-noc at first, and maybe
expand from there into hosted and tools.