Hello

Ed Smith abandon.every.hope at gmail.com
Sat May 8 21:25:48 UTC 2010

Hi, Mike-
At some point, I would like to get involved in a more specific systems
contribution group but considering my current "newbness" to the Fedora
system in general it seemed like a good idea to maybe start with the
infrastructure group to get a good overall handle on the distribution before
trying to dive into something deeper.  Currently, I am spending my free time
by catching up on some of the Fedora implementations on things like the
package manager, yum (after coming from the world of the bsd ports system
and the apt-get system), the SELinux implementation, the new dm_crypt
implementation, etc.  If there are any current projects that need an extra
hand and/or eye, I'd be happy to help if I can.  I imagine everyone is most
likely in crunch mode with release 13 right around the corner.
V/R
ed