Hello Everyone

Abhishek Bose abhishekbose123 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 23:20:36 UTC 2010

>> Hi,
>> ?
>> I am Abhishek Bose from India.I have been using Fedora since Fedora 10
(pretty new in the group I guess). I am a Redhat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
and working in Redhat
>> Linux, Solaris, Netbackup since last?2.5 years but my main area of focus
is Redhat Linux. I am working for?a company as a Linux Admin where I have to
build and maintain
>> servers along with several applications running on it. I would like to
participate in?developing and helping in Fedora whenever and wherever
possible.
>> ?

>Welcome Abhishek!  Was there a particular area in infrastructure you were
>interested in participating in?
 >      -Mike

Hi Mike

Right now I want to overlook the proceedings of the community and in the
meantime if there are some backend system administration jobs needs to be
done I will be more than happy to help.

Regards,
/Abhishek