Hi All

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Tue May 18 16:10:25 UTC 2010

Hi Everybody.

My name is Callum and I am based in Central Scotland.

Currently work for a small ISP and involved in looking after managed systems
for our customers.  This is mainly web server based work, however its quite
process driven and I would like an opportunity to improve my Sys Admin
skills.

I have ran various flavours of Linux for the last 10 years or so, and am
specifically interested in systems deployment, having recently played around
with cobbler and puppet at a basic level, though am happy to help out how I
can.

Thanks
Callum