Hello

Josh joshkayse at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 19 18:23:21 UTC 2010

Hallo,

I have been following the infrastructure list for sometime now.  I have
also been hanging out in #fedora-admin.  I am a systems admin with
knowledge of sysadmin level of bash scripting and a moderate amount of
experience with python.  I don't know what I'm interested in other than
expanding my expertise in to other areas.  I'll continue to lurk until I
find something that really peaks my interest.  At my $dayjob I support
both a local koji and a local bodhi instance so I have experience with
those applications.  Additionally I've submitted patches for virt_web
and bodhi.  I look forward to working with you.

-josh