Introduction

Ricky Elrod codeblock at elrod.me
Sat Nov 13 00:38:04 UTC 2010

We don't use PHP for many things in the Infrastructure.
As far as the admin side, what specifically would you be
interested in working on? If you're not sure, take a peek at
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/1?sort=created&asc=0
for currently open Infrastructure tickets, and select one or two that interest you.
I can also point you to #fedora-admin on Freenode, where people would be
happy to get you started.

Hope this helps.