RFR sponsor for Upstream Release Monitoring wanted

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Thu Nov 18 18:24:20 UTC 2010

Hi,

I would like to ask if someone would sponsor me to host Upstream Release
Monitoring[0] on a Infrastructure machine.

To host this, an account with cron and unrestricted internet access
would be needed and some python packages. The accound would need to
store a plain text Red Hat bugzilla password with fedorabugs privileges,
therefore everyone with root access to that box (or the host of the
virtual machine, if it is one) should be allowed to know it and have at
least the same bugzilla privileges. I would prefer some Fedora or at
least a RHEL 6 machine to have some more up to date python available.

If anyone would sponsor this request, I will write up a formal Request
For Resources[1].

Regards
Till

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upstream_Release_Monitoring