Infrastructure late November Freeze

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 22:16:59 UTC 2010

We have freeze from 2010-11-22 20:00 UTC  -> 2010-11-29 11:00 UTC.
Please check any changes on the list and get 2 +1 to make sure things
can be 'repaired' fixed if things go wrong thanks.

Freeze is due to the fact that in the US we celebrate the time killed
a bunch of turkeys and corn stalks and tried to all get along.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren