Want to help

strong strong007 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 12:53:18 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I'm Marlon Guao, and I would also like to extend my appreciation to the
great Linux Community by extending my hand. I'm currently working as a Level
3 Unix/Linux System Administrator at Hewlett-Packard. I've been using Linux
since year 2000, i'm familiar to some of the Linux distros namely, Redhat,
Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS. I also do have knowledge to Unix's (HP-UX, Solaris
and AIX) but im more into Linux( particularly Redhat/Fedora).

I'm very  much interested in helping the fedora community.

Thanks.

Regards,

Marlon Guao.