boot.fedoraproject.org

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Wed Oct 6 07:26:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

I thought I'd just point out that the links on the front page of
boot.fedoraproject.org aren't very obvious. It's not clear that they're
not standard navigation links for the Fedora Project as opposed to the
bits you need for BFO. I suggest (if I may) adding something in the text
under the screenshot calling out the links on the left side of the page.

I myself found those links by Googleing "boot.fedoraproject.org" after I
just assume the links on the page were generic includes in the HTML/CSS.

Jon.