Introductory email

Rob Felsburg rfelsburg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 01:25:07 UTC 2010

So I deleted about half my message before I sent it. Brilliant :-)

My name is Rob Felsburg. I'm a linux SysAdmin; my specialties lie in
Redhat based systems, I'm extremely interested in helping the Fedora
team.

My interests revolve obviously around Linux, FOSS, etc; specifically security.

So the details:

Timezone: EST, Ohio Specifically
Time I can contribute: 4-8 hours per week to start with, ramping up as
I get comfortable with he setup of things

I'm interested quite a bit in helping script tools, and would love to
maintain the infrastructure and systems. I'm primarily a sysadmin, and
enjoy doing that, even the mundane parts of that.

So what do you guys need help with? Where can I start
watching/learning about how you all work together?

Just let me know,

Thanks,

-Rob Felsburg