Introductory email

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 01:46:54 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 19:19, Rob Felsburg <rfelsburg at gmail.com> wrote:
> My name is Rob Felsburg. I'm a linux SysAdmin; my specialties lie in
> Redhat based systems, I'm extremely interested in helping the Fedora
> team.
>
> My interests revolve obviously around Linux, FOSS, etc; specifically security.
>
> So what do you guys need help with? Where can I start
> watching/learning about how you all work together?
>
> Just let me know,

Hello Rob, and to the many other people who would like to help but
might be lurking:

1) http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
2) http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/FIGs

After that the system administrators hang out on #fedora-admin and
that is where we usually start working on what projects and plans
people can help with.

> Thanks,
>
> -Rob Felsburg

Stephen J Smoogen.