Updates for 2010-10

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 19:20:40 UTC 2010

Ok it looks like there have been updates to Django/Turbogeats in
EPEL/EPEL-test. This is usually a lot of tears and gnashing of teeth
when in the various sub-apps and I would like to make sure we test
them thoroughly in staging before doing any updates on main. So we
will be only updating security packages which are fairly few this
time.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.