Yubikeys are now supported

Maxim Burgerhout maxim at wzzrd.com
Mon Oct 18 07:46:36 UTC 2010

At Mike's request, I did a wiki page about using and customizing a
Yubikey with Fedora. It's located here [1].

Also, with regard to using FAS as an OpenID provider, I went over the
tests at the OpenID discussion page [2], and there seems to have been
some progress since the last time it was updated. I find that most of
the pages listed on there now actually work. I also checked some of
the more high-profile websites using OpenID out there (like Slashdot,
Gitorious, Bitbucket and Identi.ca) and they all work too. I added
them to the list.

There still are some websites that do not work with FAS (Hackernews,
wikitravel) that do work with other OpenID providers, but the majority
is ok.

Maybe those remaining broken websites are more to blame than FAS itself?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Using_Yubikeys_with_Fedora
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:OpenID

Maxim Burgerhout
maxim at wzzrd.com
GPG Fingerprint
EB11 5E56 E648 9D99 E8EF 05FB C513 6FD4 1302 B48A