Joining Fedora Infrastructure group

Christian Jantz public at thereaper.de
Wed Oct 20 16:43:58 UTC 2010

Hey,

I'm not part of the infrastructure team rright now and just reading
passively until I say hi, but as far as I know Infrstructure is not a
team which is into developing but in maintaining the servers and the
infrastructure of the project. So you may have a look at the websites
team or as already said the kernel team.

Website Team: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites

So long
Christian