Introduction

Jason Brown jason at jasonbrown.us
Tue Sep 14 16:59:53 UTC 2010

Hello everyone, my name is Jason Brown and I would like to contribute
to the infrastructure team.  I am an RHCE and have 5 years experience
as a systems administrator mainly working with Red Hat and Fedora.  I
have knowledge configuring and working with Apache, Puppet, MySQL,
BIND, Postfix, and Dovecot along with writing scripts in Python and
Bash.  I would like to work with the sysadmin or the sysadmin-releng
groups, however any place the infrastructure team needs help is fine
with me.  I live in Michigan and work until 4:30 so making the
meetings sometimes maybe difficult.  I can work about 5-10 hours a
week on projects.

Thanks,
Jason