Introduction

p sena senapati2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 14:14:49 UTC 2010

Hi Team,

Please find my introductory details below:-

    *  Name - Prabir Senapati
    * Time Zone / Country - IST / India
    * Basic skills and experiences - Unix (Scripting & moderate admin skills), Perl/CGI (advance level), PHP, HTML, Javascript, C, Apache, MySQL, SCM (version control) tooling.
    * Why you're joining - To experience the art of distributed contribution in software/IT development & maintenance. To leverage on critical thinking in this software field by open shared ideas and solutions.
    * What you're looking to do - Maintaining the server farms. Know the fundamental setup in various fields like web, packaging, release etc, handle activities and develop web or CLI tools and provide automation applying processes. Contribute to the Perl things. Handle the advance things (handle modules, release, pkg, dist, putting Perl to go with Fedora...). And ofcourse Learn new things...
    * How much time you can contribute (usually hours per week) - At first I would like to spend around 6-8 hours in total per week. Work days(like sat, sun, wed, fri...) might not be consistent.

Thanks,
Prabir