Introduction

p sena senapati2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 11:09:33 UTC 2010

--- On Sun, 9/19/10, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:

> From: Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>
> Subject: Re: Introduction
> To: "Fedora Infrastructure" <infrastructure at lists.fedoraproject.org>
> Date: Sunday, September 19, 2010, 2:36 AM
> On Sat, 18 Sep 2010, p sena wrote:
>

> > --- On Sat, 9/18/10, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > From: Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>
> > > Subject: Re: Introduction
> > > To: "Fedora Infrastructure" <infrastructure at lists.fedoraproject.org>
> > > Date: Saturday, September 18, 2010, 8:50 PM

> > > Senapati
> > > India
> > > - Unix (Scripting & moderate admin skills),
> Perl/CGI
> > > (advance level), PHP, HTML, Javascript, C,
> Apache, MySQL,
> > > SCM (version control) tooling.
> > > experience the art of distributed contribution
> in
> > > software/IT development & maintenance. To
> leverage on
> > > critical thinking in this software field by open
> shared
> > > ideas and solutions.
> > > Maintaining the server farms. Know the
> fundamental setup in
> > > various fields like web, packaging, release etc,
> handle
> > > activities and develop web or CLI tools and
> provide
> > > automation applying processes. Contribute to the
> Perl
> > > things. Handle the advance things (handle
> modules, release,
> > > pkg, dist, putting Perl to go with Fedora...).
> And ofcourse
> > > Learn new things...
> > >
> > > Welcome Prabir!  The stuff you're looking to
> > > do..  Way too much stuff for
> > > starting out.  You should pick one to start with
> while
> > > you get to know the
> > > group and people.  Which of those things are you
> most
> > > passionate about?
> > >
> > >     -Mike
> >
> > Thanks Mike. To start with I would like to work on the
> servers and the administration parts.
> >

> Here's a list of tasks currently outstanding, what
> interests you?
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/1
mailman/listinfo/infrastructure

Mike,

I have queried for only the owner as nobody and status new lists, https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=new&owner=~nobody&order=priority.
Going through the list, i think i would like to start on with - "2151	Piwik - Website Analytics	nobody	RFR	minor	Fedora 14	General".
Please suggest. I will go through more on the lists..

Thanks,
Prabir