Introduction

Zark Yoc zqyking at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 08:56:26 UTC 2010

HI, everybody:
    I'm from Beijing China.(GMT +8) You can call me zark. I'm 24 years old
now. My work about arm linux and embedded linux.  My skills has : C ,
Python, Perl, Ruby,PHP and little Lisp. FSA account name is also zark. I'm
using Linux when i in my first company,in my 18 years old. Since then, i
fell in love with linux. And I'm also love FreeSoftware, OpenSource. It's
great world.. I'm have 15-20 hours of week for this.

BTW: how can i get ssh gey? and when to use it?

--
*Zark Yoc*