Introducing me (Nik Lam, nlam)

Nikolas Lam xennik at j2d.lam.net.au
Thu Sep 30 18:49:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 10:40 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:

> Welcome Nik, I agree with mel.  I'm sure you will do well here.  Have you
> looked over our GettingStarted page?
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

Hi Mike, thanks.

Yes, I've working through the getting started page and have had a bit of
a look at the wiki pages in the infrastructure SOP category and sampled
a few of the current trac tickets. I'll also check out meeting logs to
get an idea of what sort of things come up, and how meetings are
conducted. One of these weeks I'll get up early and attend a meeting
too. I don't think I'll make it through to 0400 HRS CST today though. ;)

In the mean time, I'll start talking with existing China-based
contributors to find out what sort of infrastructure support would be
most useful to have nearby, in this time zone. This should help in
selecting a FIG to home in on.

Cheers,

Nik