Second rounds of lists clean-up

Andrea Veri av at gnome.org
Sat Apr 2 20:29:03 UTC 2011

Il giorno 02/apr/2011, alle ore 21.57, Rahul Sundaram ha scritto:

> Would it be possible to hide them from

> Disable search engine access to them as well?

unfortunately not, that would require the list to
be completely removed. (that means it can't be
activated again and needs to be re-created one more time
if someone will request so)

The current way is to avoid the above and just mark them as
inactive (by enabling the emergency moderation on all messages
and updating the list's description accordingly)

Do you guys think this is the correct policy to adopt in these cases or
should we just remove those inactive lists while keeping their archives
handy?

cheers,

Andrea