proxy02 testing

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:07:50 UTC 2011

We are having problems with proxy02 running in RHEL-6. As part of the
bug testing, we have been asked to perform some tests to try and
localize the problem:

 1) Turn off proxy-el5
 2) Turn on proxy-el6
 3) Turn off ipv6 on system and reboot
 4) See if oops occur in 10 minutes (they show up usually in 30
seconds after reboot.
 5) Turn on ipv6 and see if oops return
 6) Turn off proxy-el6
 7) Turn on proxy-el5

As this will affect ipv6 operations, I would ask for approval during the freeze.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren