publictest machines

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Apr 14 02:02:58 UTC 2011

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:12:10 -0400
Jon Stanley <jonstanley at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 13, 2011 7:57 PM, "Kevin Fenzi" <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
>
> > now appear to have no active items on them, so I will re-install
> > them soon. Please speak now if you are using them for something and
> > wish them to stay around.
>
> Why not simply destroy them if there is currently no use for them? We
> can always reinstall at a later date.

Sure, but I would like 2 of them to do some db replication testing for
and docs wants someplace to setup a automated docs build for
translators (to get it into shape, and move it to prod at some point)
for https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2727

Perhaps the db testing could just use ricky's 2 glusterfs test machines
if he doesn't mind, but the docs folks need 50GB or so, and we are low
on space there.