Introduction

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Apr 22 17:23:34 UTC 2011

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:04:05 -0500
"Frazer, Cody R" <crfrazer at mckendree.edu> wrote:

> Hello,

Greetings!

> My name is Cody Frazer and I'm interested
> in helping with the Fedora Project. I'm most
> interested in doing system administration and
> the like. I live near St. Louis, Missouri (CST).

...snip...

> Hope this wasn't too much information or useless babble! :)

Not at all. :)

Welcome!

If you haven't already, take a look at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
and
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_be_a_successful_contributor

We do the vast majority of our communication on IRC, so if you can lurk
in #fedora-admin and/or #fedora-noc and ask questions or offer to help
with things please do.

We have serveral applications if you are interested in the programming
side of things. We always have tons of sysadmin type tickets if you are
interested in that side of things. ;)

Again, welcome and hope to chat with you soon!