Introduction

Frazer, Cody R crfrazer at mckendree.edu
Mon Apr 25 15:08:13 UTC 2011

I am certainly interested in the regular sys. admin.
duties, as well as the programming.

Where can I learn more about the programs that are
currently in use (the ones that may need additional
programming)?

Also, is there a group or person who is most closely
associated with automation scripting? (This is what
I'm most interested in, but I would love to just help
with anything at all.)

Based on what I'm interested in, are there any specific
people I should look to for sponsorship?

Cody