Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Kamal Ejaz

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Aug 8 14:44:01 UTC 2011

On Sun, 7 Aug 2011 07:53:22 -0700 (PDT)
kamal ejaz <a2ninek at yahoo.com> wrote:

> 	* My IRC nick is agentvictor
> 	* I am a software engineer( php, ruby on rails ). have basic
> knowledge of python.
> 	* I am new to linux development community. I want to be os
> developer. For my start i would like to help on ticket #2686
> gracefully handle FAS outages in our TurboGears apps.sorry for poor
> english.

Welcome!

Please take a look at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
if you haven't already.

If you can make our meeting on thursday, please do. Otherwise, look
forward to seeing you in #fedora-admin and/or #fedora-noc.

You likely want to see about talking with Toshio ( irc nick:
abadger1999 ) when you are both around about working on that ticket. ;)