Request for Freeze Override: wildcard.fedoraproject.org

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 01:35:50 UTC 2011

The wildcard certificates are about to run out. I have new ones from
the certificate authority and can put them into place pretty quickly.
The changes would be:

copy old ones for safekeeping.
copy new ones over oldones
git commit -a
git push -a
func-command --host="proxy*" "/usr/local/bin/run-puppet nowait"
wait for it
test

if for some reason they do not work, I can revert the git commit and
push out the certificates again.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren